Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OPEN HOUSE AT MIDTOWN PLACE - BRIDAL PORTRAIT DRAWING

We want to officially invite you to our open house at Midtwown Place on May 13th, 2009. Several members of the Azul team will be there to chat about your wedding. We will also be giving away a bridal portrait session for one lucky bride who comes the open house.

Please register with us so we can know if you are attending.

At the last open house Misty York won the complementary bridal portrait session at Midtown Place with me. Included in the session was a free bridal bouquet from the amazing Lyn with Fresh Affairs.

Misty picked a beautiful day that had blue skies, a brisk breeze and the Midtown Place courtyard. This was the first bride to have her portrait session at Midtown Place and she was the perfect model.

Her is what Misty had to say about her experience with us:

"I absolutely love my photos...and I am someone who thinks I never take a good photo! I fell in love with Azul Photography from the very beginning. Christobal was so easy to talk to and really listened to what I want. He took the time to get to know me and was able to capture that in my photos. I'm positive there is no better photographer in Raleigh."

Misty Midtown


See you at the next drawing at Midtown Place on May 13!





No comments: