Friday, January 15, 2010

MORE AWARDS.....WOW!

I recently joined the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers and entered their quarterly contest. I entered three images and can you believe it, they all placed. I really like it when that happens.

The image below is of Sarah getting ready on the big day at the The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill. I opted to focus on the dress in the background instead of the bride. I am always looking for an image which places you in the space.

2nd | The Wedding Dress


Photobucket

Below is Sarah, once again, four weeks prior to her wedding at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill. She was looking for something unique and traditional while inside the hotel. I found this spot in one of the ballrooms which made for a dramatic image. Thank you Sarah!

4th | Bridal Portrait

Photobucket

I love the chaos in this next image. All hands are on the bride which makes you feel the energy of the moment. This was one of my favorite images of the year.

13th | The Wedding Dress


Photobucket

No comments: